It is important to have pain-free joints and the elbow is no exception. This complex joint allows your arms to bend, straighten and twist but you may not think about it until it starts to hurt.
Overuse and sports injuries are common causes for elbow joint pain. Traumatic injuries such as hyperextension and fractures as well as inflammation from overuse can be root causes of elbow joint pain.
If you are having any of the following conditions, call a qualified OSMC physician:
- Elbow joint pain or soreness
- Redness/warmth in elbow area
- Fluid retention in elbow joint
- Sudden, traumatic injury to elbow
Our skilled specialists treat these common elbow issues with surgical and non-surgical treatment modalities:
- Cubital tunnel syndrome
- Lateral Epicondylitis (tennis elbow)
- Medial Epicondylitis (golfer’s elbow)
- Sports related injuries