Elkhart Office: 2310 California Rd.
Middlebury Office, Elkhart
Elkhart GeneralGoshen Health
Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center
OSMC Surgery Center, Elkhart
Gene W. Grove, M.D.
Anesthesiologist / Pain Management Specialist
Anesthesiologist / Pain Management
- Has practiced at OSMC since 1999
- Diplomat of the National Board of Medical Examiners and the American Board of Anesthesia, with additional qualifications in pain management
- Pharmacy degree from Ohio State University
- Received his medical degree from Medical College of Ohio
- Partnership, Residency and Pain Fellowship at University of Virginia
- Prior Fellowship Initiator and Director of Pain Fellowship at the University of South Carolina
- Member of Indiana Society of Anesthesiologists, Indiana Medical Association and Reserve Officers Association, Midwest Pain Society, American Pain Society, American Society of Regional Anesthesia, American Society of Anesthesiology, International Spine Injection Society, and International Anesthesia Research Society
Education: Youngstown State University, Youngstown, OH, Medical College of Ohio, Toledo, OH