Mission statement: OSMC provides outstanding musculoskeletal care to the patients and communities where we live and serve.
The reason we choose this statement is because the physicians want the patients to know that they are just like everyone else they are parents, friends, neighbors and they are apart of this community. The only thing is that they really listen to the patient.
Integrity – Do the right thing, Right
Compassion – We treat people with empathy and kindness
Respect – We treat others as we wish to be treated
Accountability – We honor our commitments to our patients and each other. We take responsibility for our actions.
Teamwork – Everyone working towards the same shared goals
Quality – Striving for excellence in all we do.
- Dr Durham, Dr Echeverria, and Dr. Papadopoulas come from the Elkhart clinic in 1973 to start Orthopedic Surgeons of Elkhart. The original building was down the street from the current 2310 California Rd address
- Physical therapy was added in 1992
- In 1997 the surgery center was added.
- In 2004 MRI was installed
- Provided service in the Wakarusa and Nappanee communities since the late 80’s. Later built the freestanding office in 2006
- Opened Goshen office in Goshen 2006
- Opened Middlebury office in 2008
- In 1999 we added the pain management product line, and 2008 we added podiatry services