When applying, please indicate what position(s) you are applying for.
Therapy Aide- Goshen
Assisting therapists as needed, scheduling patients, obtaining authorization for future visits, cleaning therapy area, and brace fittings. Prior experience is not necessary.
Rad Tech- ASC
The candidate will need to have prior C-arm experience with a preferred focus on Interventional Pain Management and Orthopedics. Cross-training to patient care duties will be required. Current IN license required, BLS preferred
Patient Services Representative Float / Therapy Aide – Middlebury
Duties include patient registration, patient discharge, scheduling patient appointments, assisting therapists as needed, scheduling patients, obtaining authorization for future visits, cleaning therapy area, and brace fittings. Previous experience in a medical office setting, excellent customer service and computer skills are required. Bilingual is a plus.
Patient Services Representative Float
This position will float between Nappanee, Goshen, Middlebury and potentially Elkhart. Duties include patient registration, patient discharge, and scheduling patient appointments. Previous experience in a medical office setting, excellent customer service and computer skills are required. Bilingual is a plus.
This position would be 40hrs/ week with 4 10-hour days. Two to four years of pre-post experience preferred. Current IN RN license and BLS is required. ACLS is preferred.
Medical Records Associate
Monday-Friday with rotating start times of 7:30am-4:30pm and 8:00am-5:00pm. This person will be cross trained in all areas of medical records pertaining to forms completion (FMLA & Disability), scanning papers into patient’s medical record chart, releasing information from patients charts to the patient, other physicians’ offices, attorneys, insurance companies, hospitals, with the proper HIPPA compliant release of information forms. This person will also be answering incoming calls and doing outgoing calls to locate medical records for patients upcoming appointment. Plus, whatever is needed to be done in the medical records department. Prior medical records experience is preferred, and computer experience is required.
Insurance Representative – Business Office
~Full-time, 40 hours per week~
Responsibilities include handling all insurance accounts – processing claims, following up on claims and refiling/appealing when needed. In addition, this position also figures pre-payments on surgeries and MRI’s. Prior experience in medical office billing preferred.
The ideal candidate will assist with installation, configuration, updating, maintenance and support of workstations, peripheral devices, printing/scanning devices, presentation equipment, software, mobile devices and LAN related problems either desk side or using remote support tools for a multi-site organization. Travel between facilities is required.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls and/or work tickets regarding desktop problems. Assures timely completion of service requests.
- PC Deployment experience, general understanding of Windows 7 and 10 (including refreshes and upgrades), imaging software and Microsoft Office including 365.
- Ensure that desktop connection including network jacks are working. Configures or troubleshoots wireless networking and connectivity.
- Updates Active Directory user accounts.
- Tracks and logs details of work performed including resolution steps in IT Service.
- Maintains IT Manuals for documenting system and software installation and configurations.
- Maintains proper equipment inventory.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Personable and enthusiastic with the ability to build relationships with employees across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Some combination of training and experience in PC technical support, OR 1-2 years of experience as a PC technician. Experience in Health IT a plus.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License and vehicle.
- Must be able to bend, twist, kneel and crawl to install and service equipment.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Able to move about the work environment.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, talk and hear.
- Lift up to 50 pounds as often as up to 35% of the time.
3-5 years RN experience required. Pain management experience preferred. Duties include assisting patients
via phone with their questions and or needs and eventually cross train in the clinic. Current IN RN license and
BLS is required.
ASC Director, Orthopedic and Pain Management
Education: Master’s degree in nursing or healthcare administration
Experience: ASC experience, preferably 3-5 years in an administrative or management role.
Responsibility: The candidate will be responsible for directing all activities of the center which include 2
operating rooms and 1 pain procedure room. Responsible for management of all aspects of the environment
of care, personnel, materials/equipment, education of personnel, and administration duties. Coordinates and
directs patient care in the center according to adopted policies and procedures, state and federal regulations,
and accepted accreditation standards. Responsible for financial planning and all assets of the facility. Attends
all UR/QA, Board of Managers and committee meetings.
Surgical Nurse Practitioner/PA
~Part-time $5,000 Sign-on Bonus! ~
Provides skilled assistance to the surgeon in the hospital and ASC Operating Rooms. Successfully works with the OR staff to facilitate turnover of surgery rooms to maximize the efficiency of the surgical team. Requires a master’s degree in Nursing, must be licensed in the State of Indiana. Previous experience in a surgical setting required.
Please send your resume to:
2310 California Rd. Elkhart, IN 46514
Fax: (574) 970-1374
E-mail resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org